Monday, February 4, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Products (Gel)


Here are some of my favorite products that I use to keep my hair in control, to moisturize and keep dryness from the ends of my hair. Ends equal length. I still have not found the perfect product as of yet. IC Gel from Fantasia Industries seems to be a good all around gel. I also like FOTE Gel, usually using it once in a while. I don't put a lot of gel on my hair anyway because if I pull it back I usually just go with it like that. If I want a really polished look, then I do use gel and a holding product like a heavy moisturizer to keep the hair down. I have tried both the regular clear IC Gel & the super hold. I did not find much difference in the super hold at all. My hair is thick and I thought if I used the super hold that it would hold better, but have not found that to be the case. The ingredients in this Gel I believe are better than most gels that do no contain any aloe. Aloe is a good moisturizer and I always look for it in gels or hair products.