Monday, June 9, 2008

One Hundred Degrees of Hair


The weather for the last few days has been very hot and humid. Today it got to 100 degrees in Philly. Anyway, I decided to post a hair recipe for frizzy hair. I know that my hair frizzes up a lot on humid, hot days. Even when I wash my hair on a humid day, it never seems to dry at all. I envy people who do not sweat in their head and their hair does not shrink. By nature kinky afro type hair has a tendency to shrink roughtly 75% or more when damp or wet. I really hate that about my hair. Cool days don't give me that much of a problem with shrinkage other than when I wash my hair. I am super hot as I type this up because I don't have any air conditioning yet, but am going to get it in a day or two. Well, as I said that I would give a good recipe for a frizzy hair:

Frizz Buster Hair Recipe


Ingredients:
1/2 cup conditioner
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon almond oil

Directions
:
Mix ingredients, blend well. Pour mixture over damp hair, work it in....leave on for about 20 minutes for a good deep conditioning. Rinse out. This works for all hair types.

NOTE: I haven't tried this myself, so if anyone tries this out and it works pleas email me or post a comment and let me know. Thanx.

No comments: