Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Kitty Leading A Life of Leisure


Will you take a look at this photo of my cat? (Click here to see a funny video of my cat on Youtube)I bet your eyes can't believe what you are seeing. He He. I snapped this photo of my cat because she always does this move and I am perplexed when I see cats do this. I'm thinking I would put a caption on this photo as: This is your brain on drugs! He He. Or how bout this one: Just polished off a six pack of Miller, now I'm chillin. He He He. And to make matters worse this cat has the nerve to always be in your way while you're trying to walk, and if you even brush up against her she hauls off and double whacks you with her paws and then hang onto you and bite you!!!! Ungrateful Puss!!! He He. I keep telling this cat that I'm not gonna have her stuffed when she dies if she keeps biting me like that! Yuck Yuck. She's never gonna get that part in Puss & Boots if she keeps up doing this. Anyway, I still love my kitty. Even though cats seem to generally be mean spirited, ungrateful, sneaky, not giving a damn if you like them or not, people are still bending over backwards for their cats. A dog would never bite you if you accidentally brushed against them. My cat destroyed my brand new living room set by clawing it to pieces, yet I still buy her premium food! What a fool I am. Anyway, to all cat lovers, keep on letting your kitty lounge on your freshly washed clothes, pick fleas on your just changed bed linens and generally being aloof, uncaring and biting you whenever they feel like it cause we all know we still love our kitties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg I love the cat feature. I dont know what I would do without my kitty. I have this deep love for her that I cannot explain. Yes,they do the craziest things. I try to take pics of her whenever possible. The other day she ran at me full force and banged into my legs. Mind you at that particular time I was carrying two plates with food. (imagine that) Anyway I all I can do is give her the very best life I can possibly give and give her all my love. We do have a lot of fun together. I just love her sooooo much...