Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dr. Bronner's Magic Peppermint Soap


I recently bought this soap to try out on my hair for a change and it's okay. I had to shampoo my hair several times to really get it clean with this soap, but it left my hair nice and soft and my hair didn't feel like it was stripped after the three washings. I used to use to soap to wash my hair when I was younger and decided to give it a try once again. I like to try out new things and am a bit of a PJ or product junkie for those of you who are familiar with hair language. I have so many products that I have tried, some I like and and some I don't. This particular brand also comes in a liquid shampoo also. I was going to try it out, but decided I would try to soap first. Here are the ingredients:

Saponified organic coconut, organic palm & organic olive oil (w/retained glycerin), water, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic peppermint oil, mentha arvensis, salt, citric acid, vitamin E.

No comments: