Friday, May 9, 2008

My Two Babies



I recently purchased two things that were on my wish list of some things I have wanted to get. I got two new combs from Sally Beauty Supply and I'm liking them both a whole lot. The first one (first pic) is the detangler comb & the second one is a wide toothed comb. These are two dynamite combs that work and get the tangles out of your hair with the least loss of hair. What I did was after conditioner washing, I combed my hair using the detangler comb in the shower with a full head of conditioner. It's always best to detangle your hair in the shower with a good amount of conditioner on your hair, since wet hair can be quite fragile, but with the conditioner on it and using careful strokes of a good detangler comb, you'll save more of your strands. As you know, kinky natural hair has a tendency to knot up and tangle easy and should be carefully handled wet or dry. I do comb my hair dry and I know I shouldn't, but sometimes you have to. I take my time though when combing my hair dry and always put oil on it before doing so. Anyway, in closing, happy mother's day to all the mother's everywhere and to my future mother-in-law. Cuckoo time...Happy happy joy joy, whoo whoo hoo hoo, spinning & twirling, eyes floating to the back of my head looking at my man. Whew! Why the he** did he have to be so damn fine???

No comments: