Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Make-Up vs No Make-Up


I have checked out blogs on here and websites on the internet where women are discussing whether we should wear make-up or not wear make-up. As far as I'm concerned, wearing make-up is something personal. Either you like it or you don't. I like make-up myself personally, but hardly ever wear it because my skin does not take well to most make-up. Some of the most beautiful women in the world regularly wear make-up most of the time. I don't think a woman wearing make-up should have anything to do with if her man, or men in general thinks she should or shouldn't. If you are fine with a bare face, then go with a bare face. I don't like a lot of make-up on myself personally because I think my own skin looks better without it. Maybe I need a course in using make-up to better enhance my looks or something. I'm all for that. I like eyeshadow a lot and have a lot of eyeshadow that I use sometimes. And lipstick is the one thing that I never leave the house without. What I don't like is mascara. I have tried using this stuff a few times and always hated it. I don't naturally have long eyelashes and can't warm up at all to mascara. I sometimes wear false eyelashes which I enjoy wearing. The natural hair ones are the best. The synthetic ones I find itch etc. I have a pair of false eyelashes that look like the ones they used to wear in the 60's that were very thick and long. When I wear them, you can't tell me nothing! Don't even be hating when you see me with my super thick and super long false eyelashes! Don't hate, participate.

No comments: