Thursday, July 26, 2007

WIGS & HAIRPIECES

One of my favorite things is to wear either a wig or a hairpiece. Show me a wig or hairpiece and I'll show you how to rock it. I've worn them for many years and they come in handy when you need a quick style and your hair won't behave. Any time I want a particular style and my hair is either not long enough for the style or just can't be styled that way, wig to the rescue. I have quite a few wigs myself. My next wig is going to be something blond and sexy. I want to completely change my look and vamp it up a little bit. I'll do it one of these days. I always check out lighter color wigs, but can't seem to find one to compliment my skin tone. I've never had a weave in my hair because to me a weave is too final. You have to have the same look until you take it out. Too much trouble for me. I can pop a wig or hairpiece on and pop it back off when I'm ready. No nasty glue or thread in my hair. Quick weaves, the ones that you add your own hair to are nice and very versatile. You can change your look immediately, and if you don't like it, take it off! They are neat. So ladies, all I can say is, go for it. Wear what you like and like what you wear.

No comments: