Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dove Anti-Frizz Cream


I recently purchased this cream and tried it out on my hair and I happen to like this a lot. You don't need to use a lot of the cream and it made my hair feel nice and smooth. The day that I used it I didn't happen to have any gel to smooth my hair back and it worked like a charm all by itself. I don't know if this product is an active product on the regular store shelves, since I bought mine from a dollar type store for $1.99. A lot of times you get products in the dollar store that are either discontinued or not actively placed on store shelves like CVS, Wal-Mart etc. They had two different types of the cream and I have the "Smooth & Soft" type. I believe the other one was a botanical type anti-frizzant if I remember correctly. Below I will list some of the ingredients of this cream and the claims the product makes. This product has silicones and if you don't like to apply silicone to your hair you may want to skip this one.

Claims:
*For a smooth, finished look with enhanced shine
*Smooths away frizz and tames fly-aways
*Won't leave hair weighted down, even after reapplying

Ingredients:
*Water,Dimethicone, Silk-Amino Acids, Glycine, Arginine, Cystine, Hystidine, Borage Officinalis Seed oil & Glycerine.

*I included some of the ingredients. For a full disclosure of ingredients look up product information.

No comments: